Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

HELLOOOOO!!!


Hey y'all! Welcome to The Braid Lounge blog! My name is Laudia and I am the owner! We specialize in Braids, Locs, Twists and much more! We are located in Virginia Beach so if you're in the area come by and get your hair done or just stop in to say hi! I'm sure, like me, you like to look good and I'm a lady on the go so the easier it is the better! One of the best solutions to get some braids! The possibilities are endless and I will do my best to keep you informed on the latest styles and show you the versatility of braids! Make sure you stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I live in Arizona and I just wanted to give you a shout out to say what a "wonderful" job you did with that clients tree braid hair style. It looked very natural and professional. Job well done! When I come to Virginia Beach area, I will "for sure" look you up. I will call in advance because I do want to make an appointment with you! Again thank you for the video. A GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete